Me, Me, Me: ISADOR



IsaDOR Lim CarYen ;D
180694(hint,hint! >PRESENTS)
PLMGSS; PREFECT
2A2<3
BAND: Trombone




Know me well, Love me well;

Candylove!

I HATELOVE:
> GOD' I WON'T BE WHAT I AM WITHOUT YOU,
> All my FRIENDS: I LOVE YOU GUYS TONS.
> CLIQUE; THE BEST!
> FAMILY, YOUR SUPPORT IS LOVE!
> Doreen<3
> CRISTY<3
> ABBY<3
> NIKI<3



Want your name to be here or picture? Tell me. ;D

WHISPERSofLOVE;




&LOVED ONES


{PAST SEASONS}


CREDITS

designer* DancingSheep
resources* x x CLICK!


----*(^-^)*
4:30 PM + Friday, July 18, 2008
I'm back from such long hiatus.

HAHA.

Actually, was just to lazy to blog.

I found out that there will be a twilight movie. O:

Maybe I'm just slow but it is kind of a UK movie.

Those british british kind.

I didn't read the book though.

But I'm kind of advertising it! ;D



The Cast

Kristen Stewart ... Isabella Swan

Robert Pattinson ... Edward Cullen

Taylor Lautner ... Jacob Black

Michael Welch ... Mike Newton

Justin Chon ... Eric Yorkie

Peter Facinelli ... Carlisle Cullen

Kellan Lutz ... Emmett Cullen

Christian Serratos... Angela Weber

Elizabeth Reaser... Esme Cullen

Nikki Reed ... Rosalie Hale

Ashley Greene ... Alice Cullen

Rachelle Lefevre... Victoria

Anna Kendrick ... Jessica Stanley

Jackson Rathbone... Jasper Hale

Cam Gigandet ... James

Gregory Tyree Boyce... Tyler

Matt Bushell ... Phil

Billy Burke ... Charlie Swan

Sarah Clarke ... Renee

Gil Birmingham ... Billy Black

Edi Gathegi ... Laurent

José Zúñiga ... Mr. Molina

Solomon Trimble ... Sam Uley



Official Site: http://thetwilightmovie.com/



And of course,

Presenting to you...



TWILIGHT

Edward Cullen isn't very hot like what most people think he should be.