I didn't go to school today! :D
HOHO.
And I thought I could miss alot of lessons I don't like like Maths, Chemistry and Chinese.
And you know what?
All these 3 subject teachers didn't come today also. T_T
I guess I'm feeling better physically and emotionally.
But there is this 50% of me becoming worse. D:
And I really feel that prefectorial board is damn stressful for me.
Although I do not want to say this but if I'm asked by them to quit.
I think I'll quit.
Just by that small matter makes me feel SO much stress.
Anyway, I was telling Adear that next time, in future, I will have my own school.
I will create a school where it is stress-free and NO irritating teachers.
I repeat, NO irritating teachers. :D :D :D
I think that would be so cool. :D
I hope that dream will come true. :D
I just watched gokusen 3 ep 1-3.
TAKAGI and MIURA is SO HOT. :D :D :D :D
2 thumbs up for their wonderful acting. :D
I really wish I'm in their class.
No stress at all.
Can I drop into NT or something?
Then I will be stress-free?
And don't have to worry what I'll be next time and just count on my father?
School sucks, seriously.
Except for nice friends. :D
The rest are just not nice and mean things.
MEANIE!!! >:(
I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
I have a terrible feeling. (╥_─)
So annoyed. t(-_-t)>>>pointing middle finger. ;P
Music: Aqua Timez - Niji
Picture of the day:

(Screencap from gokusen 3 episode 3)
Don't you think Takagi is so hot here? :D :D :D
posted to lj