Me, Me, Me: ISADOR



IsaDOR Lim CarYen ;D
180694(hint,hint! >PRESENTS)
PLMGSS; PREFECT
2A2<3
BAND: Trombone




Know me well, Love me well;

Candylove!

I HATELOVE:
> GOD' I WON'T BE WHAT I AM WITHOUT YOU,
> All my FRIENDS: I LOVE YOU GUYS TONS.
> CLIQUE; THE BEST!
> FAMILY, YOUR SUPPORT IS LOVE!
> Doreen<3
> CRISTY<3
> ABBY<3
> NIKI<3



Want your name to be here or picture? Tell me. ;D

WHISPERSofLOVE;




&LOVED ONES


{PAST SEASONS}


CREDITS

designer* DancingSheep
resources* x x CLICK!


----I wish, I wish, I wish; My wish didn't come true
12:56 PM + Saturday, May 31, 2008
I want to be Mother Goose.
So I can know all the nursery ryhmes.
I can create them too!
I think nursery ryhmes rock, don't they?
My own nursery ryhme:
Dory, Dory, standing as still as she can.
Knock Knock! someone's at the door.
Who can it be? Issit someone from Fairyland?
Oh no, It is little Isador!

The first and third sentence ryhme and the second and fourth ryhme.
So cool right? :D