Today is really such an unlucky day.
Don't want to talk about it.
I can't believe that I broke down today.
I should really take into consideration of what Ms Kok said.
If I'm able to be a prefect.
All the thoughts and stress suddenly come to me and I broke down.
It was really terrible.
All the stress that I've been keeping in my body suddenly made my heart felt really heavy and pain.
It was a terrible day, really.
I want to stay at home but there's exam tomorrow. D:
I really wish I was a droplet of water.
Dropped from the sky,
reach the ground.
"PLOP" and I'm gone.
No worries, no fears, no stress.
I want to be a water droplet.
So carefree. jD
Oh Lord, Please tell me what have I done wrong to receive such torture and punishment from you? It was a terrible day to begin and end, is this the terrible start of what I'm facing soon? Oh Lord, please tell me. I want to know to not make the same mistakes again...
Thanks:
Niki
Su-May
Ying Bing
Clique<3
Husbby
Eyecandy
Twin
Joy(thanks for the letter!)
Su Xia(Thanks for offering your pinafore!)
Winnie
Rachel Wong
Soh Soh
Others who cared for me!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!