Me, Me, Me: ISADOR



IsaDOR Lim CarYen ;D
180694(hint,hint! >PRESENTS)
PLMGSS; PREFECT
2A2<3
BAND: Trombone




Know me well, Love me well;

Candylove!

I HATELOVE:
> GOD' I WON'T BE WHAT I AM WITHOUT YOU,
> All my FRIENDS: I LOVE YOU GUYS TONS.
> CLIQUE; THE BEST!
> FAMILY, YOUR SUPPORT IS LOVE!
> Doreen<3
> CRISTY<3
> ABBY<3
> NIKI<3



Want your name to be here or picture? Tell me. ;D

WHISPERSofLOVE;




&LOVED ONES


{PAST SEASONS}


CREDITS

designer* DancingSheep
resources* x x CLICK!


----Lord, Please answer my Prayer
9:28 PM + Sunday, April 20, 2008
I am starting to feel worry for my studies. D:
My chemistry is not good at all and I'm still thinking of playing. ):
I want some smartness in me. T_T
I want something in my brain that can make me understand and memorize once I read through the notes or the textbook.
Then I can remember alot alot of things for my exam and pass it with flying colours. ;D
Or I can just go back in time and kill the person who invented EXAMS and TESTS.
Or I can change the thinking of the society that GRADES DOESN'T MATTER.
Or I can wish to be born in a rich family so I don't have to worry about how my GRADES will affect my future cause I don't have to work but still can live in luxury. ;D
I wish those would happen on me. T_T
I want time to stop at this moment, this week, this month.
I don't want to grow up.
Why must time exist?

To comprehend the value of one year,
just ask the students who retained.
To comprehend the value of one month,
just ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
To comprehend the value of one week,
just ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
To comprehend the value of one hour,
just ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To comprehend the value of one minute,
just ask the people who missed their stop on the train.
To comprehend the value of one second,
just ask the person who managed to avoid an accident in time.
To comprehend the value of one tenth of a second,
just ask the person who ended up with a silver medal at the olympics.
The hands of the clock will continue ticking.
Therefore, treasure every moment you have,
and treat today as the utmost gift you'll have.
-Quoted from Yuuki
I think this really touch me.
It tells me how much time I have been wasting.
I really need to focus, concentrate and study.
Oh Lord, Please help me.