Me, Me, Me: ISADOR



IsaDOR Lim CarYen ;D
180694(hint,hint! >PRESENTS)
PLMGSS; PREFECT
2A2<3
BAND: Trombone




Know me well, Love me well;

Candylove!

I HATELOVE:
> GOD' I WON'T BE WHAT I AM WITHOUT YOU,
> All my FRIENDS: I LOVE YOU GUYS TONS.
> CLIQUE; THE BEST!
> FAMILY, YOUR SUPPORT IS LOVE!
> Doreen<3
> CRISTY<3
> ABBY<3
> NIKI<3



Want your name to be here or picture? Tell me. ;D

WHISPERSofLOVE;




&LOVED ONES


{PAST SEASONS}


CREDITS

designer* DancingSheep
resources* x x CLICK!


----Hi, I am Por!
9:30 PM + Friday, April 25, 2008
I finally knock a little chemistry into my head! :D
Adear say I improve alot(:
Eyecandy didn't come to school today. D:
But I sms-ed her how she is! :D
Karin was suppose to tuition me today but she isn't going to her grandmother's house. :(
Vivien! I need your help for chem since Karin can't help me. :D
I heard your class alot of people got A1 for Chem!
I hate science. T_T
Maths too.
And english.
Chinese~ >:(
I don't like my chinese teacher.
She said this to ask:
I hate teaching Singapore students.
She hate us, then go cambodia and teach lar.
Since she like cambodia so much. :D
I will be happy if she leaves. ;D
CTs coming, HOW?!
OHmy.