Today was the PL cross country! :D
Didn't really did anything cause there is duty.
Before prize presentation, I was talk to Camilla.
I: You can actually request that the principal give you the medal on ground.
C: Huh? Why?
I: Cause you are scared of HEIGHTS what!
C: NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Haha!
After that 3cliques went to heartland and eat. ;D
Then me, niki and xin yi went to danielle's father's house.
But Xin Yi couldn't join us. D: D: D: D: D:
So, we played Xbox, take LOTS of pictures and went to the pool to play. ;D
It was so funny at the pool.
I was so called quarreling(?) with niki and danielle PUSHED niki into the Jacuzzi(?)!!!!!
SO DAMN FUNNY!!!!
Then me and Danielle ran to grab our shoes.
While cleaning our feet, I told danielle said that we push niki again when she comes back.
And true enough, when niki came back,
I stood up and push her.
She didn't fall at first but while trying to balance herself,
I PUSHED again and she fell into the pool.
HAHAHAHAHA.
It was freaking funny. ;D
Sorry Niki.
Me and Danielle decided to play that again in future. ;D
Sorry Karin, didn't go with you to kino today.
We shall go again after your mid-years. ;D
Priscilla and I are the protectors of the frog.
Although priscilla is the hero though.
She chased away the frog and protecting it from people who ALMOST squashed it!
She is so NOBLE! :D
PRISCILLA IS THE GREAT ONE(:
I LOVE EYECHOCOLATE!!!
THANKS FOR THE BANNER, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!
HongJi and JaeJin is SO HOT(:
I think they are so COOL(:
