I shall post about the past 2 days.
FridayHad band until 6(first time we end early?) ;D
Then had to prepare for Sec 3 subject combination talk.
We get to eat the food there! :D :D :D :D
ECLAIRS(?) :D :D :D :D :D
I was eating a lot of it! xD
I am very kind okay, helping other people take. ;P
Had mini party when the talk was going on.
After the talk, I saw sohsoh and clarice,
clarice needed history textbook and I needed my chinese.
It was like 9plus?!
And it was SUPER DUPER scary, the school!
We went up the stairs and the windows are transparent,
we can see the green grass area infront of block C,
VERY GHOSTLY.
So we ran and up the stairs while saying, God is With Us.
Ran to the classroom, open the door grab our books and ran down!!!
We held hands the whole time! :D
Oh, we can get into the classroom cause sohsoh is the monitress. ;D
Saturday
BAND CONCERT!
Went to heartland with vivien and karin,
they came to my house for lunch.
We rushed to school after that and it was raining. haha!
Started practising at the concert hall.
At 715pm, we were on stage already, prepared.
I was VERY NERVOUS!
Prayed and I felt much better.
But when they turned off the lights, OHMYGOSH.
My heart start beating super ultra fast.
AHH!
I made quite a no. of mistakes at the front part of the first song.
But overall, it's okay. ;D
Once to every man and nation was BAD.
But luckily hairspray and spongebob was much better. :D
The funny thing is that spongebob was suppose to be the encore song.
And after we played spongebob, people started shouting encore. xD
Still, I think the concert was good. :D
Sec 4s stepping down soon, D:
Had supper with Karin, Janel and vivien at Macs with karin and janel cousin adding in also?
HAHA.
I'm glad the concert is over. ;D
New update of relationship!
1. Adear - Qin Ai De
2. Amanda - Girlfriend
3. Clarice - Les Partner
4. Clara - Sugar
5. Cristy - Darling
6. Danielle - Husband
7. Abby - Love Love
8. Mae-Ann - Sohsoh
9. Yu Ying - BoBo
10. Yi Xin - LaoPuo
11. Xin Yi - Eyecandy
12. Isabel - My other half! :D
12 Relationships now. ;D