----Tomato and Potato Don't Ryhme Together.
Today is a GAY day. :D
We had english lesson in the computer lab thinking that we need to hand in our project and we didn't do. D: But we didn't need to hand in our english project, we are allowed to hand in tomorrow! :D
So me and Ying Bing sought permission from Karin and skipped a little bit of band. :D
Well for maths, rather slack. :D
Learning 2 methods of simultaneous(?) equations and I didn't do the holiday homework on ace-learning and I called Clarice for the questions and I didn't hand in the paper to miss chew. O:
I hope she don't scold me on the next lesson. :D
Chemistry was GOOD(:
Funny and I learn alot of things on Atoms and Ions. ;D
I think a lesson that let's me asorb information is a funny and interesting lesson. :D
PE was okay.
I ran 1 round less cause Jing, Clara, Winnie, Adear, Yi Xin and I were hiding behind a pillar not far away from Mr. Lim and he didn't know. ;D
The last round, I saw Rebecca and Amanda hiding there too! xD
Me and Ying Bing did english project while waiting for the math workshop people.
Met them, ate and went for band.
We warm-up and went to join the combine.
Was relatively short but the time was passing so slowly. -.-
And Gracia is probably not going for band trip?!
Then I don't want to go too. D:
After band, me and Ying Bing's conversation was funny. ;D
I: Let's just cut up the board and make it into a card game, but then Zhi Shan will be so sad cause we cut up her board.YB: Abit bad lar, but does that matters?OHmy.I can't believe Ying Bing said that, but ohWELL.
She cut it up alr. xD
My new prefect duty is DB(:
Considering that it is quite a nice duty and I can skip morning run for A TERM! :D
Who's Jealous? I know everyone is. ;D
I HATE running or exercising. :/
Who likes?! Maybe those sports people will like.
But, I don't like. ;D
HOHO.
Merry Christmas!
I am a random person by the way. :D
EDIT OHOH!
I asked Mr. Pang a WONDERFUL question today!
I: Mr Pang, You cut your own hair issit?P: NOOOOO!!!!!!!!And I plan to ask this question to Mr. Lim tomorrow, thanks to Love(:I: Mr Lim, While shaving your face, you accidentally shave your hair also issit?
;D