Me, Me, Me: ISADOR



IsaDOR Lim CarYen ;D
180694(hint,hint! >PRESENTS)
PLMGSS; PREFECT
2A2<3
BAND: Trombone




Know me well, Love me well;

Candylove!

I HATELOVE:
> GOD' I WON'T BE WHAT I AM WITHOUT YOU,
> All my FRIENDS: I LOVE YOU GUYS TONS.
> CLIQUE; THE BEST!
> FAMILY, YOUR SUPPORT IS LOVE!
> Doreen<3
> CRISTY<3
> ABBY<3
> NIKI<3



Want your name to be here or picture? Tell me. ;D

WHISPERSofLOVE;




&LOVED ONES


{PAST SEASONS}


CREDITS

designer* DancingSheep
resources* x x CLICK!


----My Drowning Fish.
12:23 AM + Saturday, March 15, 2008
It's a brand new day although it's like 12midnight. ;D
And I'm going to watch Sky of Love with Karin, Abby and er-hum, Annabella Sim.
No offence, but I kind of don't like her and I think she is freaky. D:
Neeways, it's Lee Min and Regina's birthday today! Yeepee!
Happy Birthday to them!
I went out with rachel in the afternoon yesterday with carmen almost joining us.
We were suppose to watch movie(Step-up 2) and I was SO late, VERY.
I was like 1hr late?
OPPS. Sorry Ra. ;D
So we just walk around, see see, look look.
Nothing much actually but we ATE like hungry ghosts.
We kept on eating and eating, stuffing ourselves with food{due to my influence(:}
But the food was great and I am so full. ;D
And I saw the restaurant that Mok was talking about, the 99cents sushi per plate.
WOAH, long queue.
So we decided not to queue and eat something else. ;D
And I was being very retarded and gay. ;D
And rachel saw this person which she thought it was me and it turned out to be a GUY.
So I am a guy who likes guys.
And that means I'm a GAY.
So she keeps calling me gay.
Oh well, it's probably cause her brain wasn't working to well at that point of time. ;D
On msn, me and abby was doing some funny LOVE LOVE pick-up lines.
I kind of started it. ;D
It goes something like this-
A: You are the tree and I am the mango
I: You are the stars and I am a star lover
A: You are Bush and I am America
I: You are a gum tree and I am a Koala Bear Hugging You
A: You are DOOR and I am BELL.
HAHAHA.
And we went on and on. We are so lovey dovey. ;D
Will get back more after the MOVIE with Karin, Abby and Annabella Sim.
I need to sleep and we are watching the movie in the morning. -.-